Please find below the agenda for the next All Saint's APCM:
Annual Vestry and Parochial Church Meetings
Thursday 29th April 2021 8p.m. to be in the church of All Saints Theydon Garnon (immediately preceded by Evening Prayer at 7.45p.m)
Annual Vestry Meeting
1. Minutes of the 2020 Annual Vestry Meeting.
2. Election of Church Wardens.
3. Deputy Church Wardens.
Annual Parochial Church Meeting
1. Minutes of the 2020 Annual Parochial Meeting (for approval).
2. Electoral Roll Officer’s Report.
3. a. PCC report
3. b. Vicar’s report
4. Election of lay members of the PCC including to agree that PCC members continue to be elected for a period of office of 1 year (i.e to dispense with rule M16 (1)(b)) as permitted by rule M16 (2) of Church Representation Rules 2020)
5. Presentation of the Independently Examined Financial Statements of the Council for the year ending 31st December 2020
6. Appointment of Independent Examiner for 2021
7. To note that the appointment of sidespeople is the responsibility of the PCC under rule M6 (6) of Church Representation Rules 2020
8. Report on the Fabric, Goods and Ornaments of the Church – (the Churchwarden’s report).
9. Report on the Proceedings of Deanery Synod
10. Questions on any matters relating to reports published on other areas of church life prior to the meeting
The forms below can be used for nominations to the Deanery Synod or the PCC:
The following is an archive record of documentation associated with the running of the church: